Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hi folks, this image is about 3 Family Period ( How The Periodic Table Is Organized #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 920 x 690. It's file size is just 92 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: How The Periodic Table Is Organized.
A steel plate can be used in the place of lumber or jewel. Add a distinct structure and a joyful decorative menu with timber or stone counter for the walls and cabinets comparison. The tiles really are a good decision as it is not solely lovely and colorful, but also quite practical, for making a backsplash.
Hard tiles reasonably quickly cleaned though it should really be eliminated carefully having a clean dry cloth after cleansing to stop water areas that could blunt the colour of the tiles. A of type, often long 3 Family Period ( How The Periodic Table Is Organized #4) created from the table for the wall and also the cupboard where the drain as well as the range is found. Therefore generally horizontal reel but might vertical well.
You are able to choose a 3 Family Period ( How The Periodic Table Is Organized #4) creative with stunning pebble, tiles, or material discs to include ornamental features to the home wall. As it pertains for some of the significant components within the home and the kitchen, whether you're currently thinking of likewise area of the wall, torpedo, counter, and fridge?
Positive is most needed while preparing in the home? Nevertheless, you must start to seem section of your kitchen wall. If you take up the wall only to clean or paint to clean the spots are tough to wash, then there's the right answer for you personally.