This blog post of Alabama Football Weight Room have 4 photos it's including Alabama Football Weight Room #1 Saturday Down South, Alabama Football Weight Room #4 Becky_1_weight_room_medium, Auburn University Football Weight Room, R Football Show - Behind The Scenes In The Rutgers Football Weight Room - YouTube. Following are the images:
Alabama Football Weight Room was posted on October 12, 2018 at 6:53 pm. This article is uploaded under the Home category. Alabama Football Weight Room is labelled with Alabama Football Weight Room, Alabama, Football, Weight, Room..
AlabamaAl•a•bam•a (al′ə bam′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 3,890,061; 51,609 sq. mi. (133,670 sq. km). Cap.: Montgomery. Abbr.: AL (for use with zip code), Ala.
- a river flowing SW from central Alabama to the Mobile River. 315 mi. (505 km) long.
Footballfoot•ball (fŏŏt′bôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which two opposing teams of 11 players each defend goals at opposite ends of a field having goal posts at each end, with points being scored chiefly by carrying the ball across the opponent's goal line and by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the crossbar between the opponent's goal posts. Cf. conversion (def. 13), field goal (def. 1), safety (def. 6), touchdown.
- the ball used in this game, an inflated oval with a bladder contained in a casing usually made of leather.
- [Chiefly Brit.]Rugby (def. 3).
- [Chiefly Brit.]soccer.
- something sold at a reduced or special price.
- any person or thing treated roughly or tossed about: They're making a political football of this issue.
- (cap.) [U.S. Govt.]Slang. a briefcase containing the codes and options the president would use to launch a nuclear attack, carried by a military aide and kept available to the president at all times.
- to offer for sale at a reduced or special price.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
The Alabama Football Weight Room isn't segregated in the residence ang garden design that was wonderful. Enhance the backyard beyond spreading vegetable you realize! Yard decor also contains decoration a room in the middle of the playground for a selection of functionality, of the pad garden. We begin to see the styles. Possess a cottage inside the yard wouldbe great.
Many things can be done there, playing with the household, going for a crack while savoring the day oxygen and green parks, to merely rest with a walk across the hotel we could do. The Alabama Football Weight Room might be created using stone or lumber. It may be developed on a lawn or along with the pine. Generally, the pad yard has a small-size.
Within the former backyard decoration of the chair special yard can be seen for enthusiasm homemade. Raise the cottage or even a home, usually takes place in the topic of the world. Maintaining the different parts of nature and quality, a sign hotel must offer peace and solace. Most accommodations firewood positioned in the hamlet countries.