Antique Carved Wood Period Georgian Fireplace Mantel ( Georgian Fireplace Surrounds #3)
8 pictures of Antique Carved Wood Period Georgian Fireplace Mantel ( Georgian Fireplace Surrounds #3)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
GeorgianGeor•gian ( jôr′jən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the period of British history from the accession of George I in 1714 to the death of George IV in 1830, or the four kings named George who reigned successively during this period.
- of or pertaining to the period of the reign of George V (1910–36) or to George V himself.
- of, noting, or designating the styles of architecture, furniture, and crafts current in England esp. from 1714 to 1811.
- of or pertaining to the state of Georgia in the U.S.
- of or pertaining to the Georgian Republic.
- a person, esp. a writer, of either of the Georgian periods in England.
- the styles or character of either of the Georgian periods.
- a native or inhabitant of the state of Georgia in the U.S.
- a native or inhabitant of the Georgian Republic.
- the most important South Caucasian language, spoken principally in the Georgian Republic, and written in a distinctive script derived from the Aramaic alphabet.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Hi folks, this image is about Antique Carved Wood Period Georgian Fireplace Mantel ( Georgian Fireplace Surrounds #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 692 x 511. It's file size is only 67 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Georgian Fireplace Surrounds.
Observe how simple without ponying up lots of cash it is to acquire an artist beach-theme look in your room. If you're uncertain what you wish within your Georgian Fireplace Surrounds try searching in decorating journals and guides to obtain a feeling of the accessories you need to see within your bedroom. To retain the design constant seaside you have to reduce yourself to solely choose the accessories that suit your theme.
A fascinating band of features may consists of some shells apart a lamp as well as a pleasant beach theme shape higher. Employ photographs and Antique Carved Wood Period Georgian Fireplace Mantel ( Georgian Fireplace Surrounds #3) topic styles on your walls to create a theme throughout your bedroom. A lot of people do not understand how to properly hold an item of artwork and also this makes a big difference towards the overall look.
For designing the beach shades should make you take into account the seaside. Lighting and breezy with a great deal of perhaps and blues also some yellow. In case you favor hues that are natural consider skin tone and beige sand. Combine sea-shells beach ocean molds along with other features that will assist bring the seaside within your room out. You ought to group-your accessories in number that is strange. Often look excellent if your class consists of quick and large extras blended together.