Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Groupgroup (gro̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- any collection or assemblage of persons or things;
aggregation: a group of protesters; a remarkable group of paintings.
- a number of persons or things ranged or considered together as being related in some way.
- Also called radical. two or more atoms specifically arranged, as the hydroxyl group, –OH. Cf. free radical.
- (in the classification of related languages within a family) a category of a lower order than a subbranch and of a higher order than a subgroup: the Low German group of West Germanic languages.
- any grouping of languages, whether it is made on the basis of geography, genetic relationship, or something else.
- a division of stratified rocks comprising two or more formations.
- [Army.]a flexible administrative and tactical unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- Air Force. an administrative and operational unit subordinate to a wing, usually composed of two or more squadrons.
- a section of an orchestra comprising the instruments of the same class.
- [Art.]a number of figures or objects shown in an arrangement together.
- an algebraic system that is closed under an associative operation, as multiplication or addition, and in which there is an identity element that, on operating on another element, leaves the second element unchanged, and in which each element has corresponding to it a unique element that, on operating on the first, results in the identity element.
- [Gram. Chiefly Brit.]a phrase: nominal group; verbal group.
- to place or associate together in a group, as with others.
- to arrange in or form into a group or groups.
- to form a group.
- to be part of a group.
Hi there, this photo is about Attractive Car Garage Guildford #4 Barons Group. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1470 x 441. It's file size is only 118 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Car Garage Guildford.
The present day kitchen carries a contemporary kitchen principle to get round the slim territory on your kitchen. This idea delivers when it comes to a contemporary kitchen with contemporary furniture installation, thus create your home look more contemporary and convenient to use. Even as we realize, modern home layout today is becoming very popular one of the people.
There is an extensive range of modern kitchen style enthusiasm using a modern-style that you can imitate. Different modern kitchen layout can be seen in internet referrals and several produce advertising. Also, you can also try some of those tips to produce a contemporary kitchen enchanting that is modern.
Styles are placed on cope with crowded circumstances spot since the average current of every family possess a modern household. The present day home is built to boost your kitchen's modern notion have a narrow subject. Who says having a Attractive Car Garage Guildford #4 Barons Group that cannot be changed into a kitchen of one's ambitions? It's precisely this problem has a modest home is really as exclusive that you can we've to be imaginative to highlight the current kitchen modern like contemporary houses today.