Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
GG1 phase, [Cell Biol.]
- the first growth period of the cell cycle, during interphase, in which the cell grows and cytoplasmic organelles are replicated.
Constructioncon•struc•tion (kən struk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or art of constructing.
- the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction.
- something that is constructed;
- the occupation or industry of building: He works in construction.
- the arrangement of two or more forms in a grammatical unit. Constructions involving bound forms are often called morphological, as the bound forms fif- and -teen. Those involving only free forms are often called syntactic, as the good man, in the house. Cf. bound form, free form.
- a word or phrase consisting of two or more forms arranged in a particular way.
- a group of words or morphemes for which there is a rule in some part of the grammar.
- explanation or interpretation, as of a law, a text, or an action.
Howdy , this attachment is about B And G Brothers Construction (beautiful B And G Plumbing #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 900 x 360. It's file size is just 53 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: B And G Plumbing.
Wood surfaces you can find so many different shades out there in the market I am sure there is something to complement even the wildest ideas developers. While being imaginative and forcing on the limitations of traditional style is obviously delightful inside the interiordesign business remains essential to follow along with directions and specified regulations to prevent several of the B And G Brothers Construction (beautiful B And G Plumbing #5) style that is problems awkward.
Stay away from dim flooring in a tiny room with dim walls - it will produce the area more heavy and depressing (see how surfaces manufactured from dark timber). Black hues draw out the heat of one other elements of decoration. In locations with reduced ceilings select lightcolored surfaces and walls.
Under you'll uncover some tips that are simple-but noteworthy when selecting the B And G Plumbing to your interior to take into account.
The area dimension, surface and color of large roofs, the walls and also the coloring of the furniture should really be your first factor when selecting hues to your flooring. For your closing design to be successful must be secondary shades. The flooring that is brand new should complement the prevailing wood floors to keep up stream and the reliability of your home.