Dreamdream (drēm),USA pronunciation n., v., dreamed or dreamt, dream•ing, adj.
- a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
- the sleeping state in which this occurs.
- an object seen in a dream.
- an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
- a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake;
- an aspiration;
aim: A trip to Europe is his dream.
- a wild or vain fancy.
- something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
- to have a dream.
- to indulge in daydreams or reveries: He dreamed about vacation plans when he should have been working.
- to think or conceive of something in a very remote way (usually fol. by of ): I wouldn't dream of asking them.
- to see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
- to imagine as if in a dream;
- to pass or spend (time) in dreaming (often fol. by away): to dream away the afternoon.
- dream up, to form in the imagination;
devise: They dreamed up the most impossible plan.
- most desirable;
ideal: a dream vacation.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Pewterpew•ter (pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various alloys in which tin is the chief constituent, originally one of tin and lead.
- a container or utensil made of such an alloy.
- such utensils collectively: a revival of interest in pewter.
- a cup awarded as a prize or trophy, as in a sporting event.
- See prize money (def. 2).
- consisting or made of pewter: a pewter mug.
Howdy there, this image is about Baby's Dream Cirque Metal Crib - Pewter (ordinary Baby Dream Crib #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1128 x 875. This post's file size is only 172 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Baby Dream Crib.
The benefits of this sort are real and pure. Color correction can be done via a process of varnish. However, this kind of wood flooring value offer fairly large as it consists of wood items that are solid. The installation trigger chemical odors from finishing and usually takes a very long time.
The benefits of manufactured wood floor is often called manufactured parquet is along the way are manufactured such that the normal conditions that often occur in stable wood including decline and bending doesn't occur, how a technology system layer where the layers of wood fitted with grain direction opposite together levels, the top coating consists of venner (layers of lumber).
This type of product is not resilient to water. Where the upper layer resembles timber pattern made from a kind of plastic this kind of lumber is really a clone of the first wooden surfaces. Since it consists of plastic-type whilst greater scratch resistance. But if you need a cozy setting with organic motifs derived from the first Baby's Dream Cirque Metal Crib - Pewter (ordinary Baby Dream Crib #2) , Laminated Ground is obviously not the right choice.