Baseballbase•ball (bās′bôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game of ball between two nine-player teams played usually for nine innings on a field that has as a focal point a diamond-shaped infield with a home plate and three other bases, 90 ft. (27 m) apart, forming a circuit that must be completed by a base runner in order to score, the central offensive action entailing hitting of a pitched ball with a wooden or metal bat and running of the bases, the winner being the team scoring the most runs.
- the ball used in this game, being a sphere approximately 3 in. (7 cm) in diameter with a twine-covered center of cork covered by stitched horsehide.
- [Cards.]a variety of five-card or seven-card stud poker in which nines and threes are wild and in which threes and fours dealt face up gain the player either penalties or privileges.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Finialsfin•i•al (fin′ē əl, fī′nē-),USA pronunciation n.
- a relatively small, ornamental, terminal feature at the top of a gable, pinnacle, etc.
- an ornamental termination to the top of a piece of furniture, or of one part of such a piece.
- [Typography.]a curve terminating the main stroke of the characters in some italic fonts.
Hello folks, this image is about Baseball Curtain Rod Finials ( Baseball Bat Curtain Rod #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2931 x 1954. This picture's file size is only 678 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Baseball Bat Curtain Rod.
Properly for anyone of you who've a Baseball Bat Curtain Rod needless to say, you're still unhappy together with the present layout within your home. Nevertheless, because you may try other styles don't worry are mini-bar style home that is minimalist that is modern. To create the mini-bar is obviously essential for those of you who are married.
Since for the sake of one's benefit in offering and cooking food. To style course's mini bar there are many from ranging to modern from vintage to choose. Baseball Bat Curtain Rod didn't escape with a variety of lights that'll illuminate the bar stand later. This design is suitable of residing in harmony lifespan, for your benefit. Thus when since all-the traits would have to be so that you can maintain age, the mini bar and mustn't choose.
Today, the kitchen desk made-of ceramic is preferred since pocket-friendly, resilient, and flexible. Ceramic resources are also available in various hues, styles, styles, and sizes. Moreover, ceramic desk can be obtained with a number of pricing selections, which range from cheap to pricey however.