Black Microsuede Feather And Down Filled Throw Pillows (Set Of 2) ( Down Filled Decorative Pillows #12)
11 images of Black Microsuede Feather And Down Filled Throw Pillows (Set Of 2) ( Down Filled Decorative Pillows #12)
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Filledfill (fil),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make full;
put as much as can be held into: to fill a jar with water.
- to occupy to the full capacity: Water filled the basin. The crowd filled the hall.
- to supply to an extreme degree or plentifully: to fill a house with furniture; to fill the heart with joy.
- to satisfy fully the hunger of;
satiate: The roast beef filled the diners.
- to put into a receptacle: to fill sand into a pail.
- to be plentiful throughout: Fish filled the rivers.
- to extend throughout;
pervade completely: The odor filled the room.
- to furnish with an occupant: The landlord filled the vacancy yesterday.
- to provide (an office or opening) with an incumbent: The company is eager to fill the controllership.
- to occupy and perform the duties of (a vacancy, position, post, etc.).
- to supply the requirements or contents of (an order), as for goods;
- to supply (a blank space) with written matter, decorative work, etc.
- to meet satisfactorily, as requirements: This book fills a great need.
- to make up, compound, or otherwise provide the contents of (a medical prescription).
- to stop up or close (a cavity, hole, etc.): to fill a tooth.
- [Cookery.]to insert a filling into: to fill cupcakes with custard.
- to distend (a sail) by pressure of the wind so as to impart headway to a vessel.
- to brace (a yard) so that the sail will catch the wind on its after side.
- to adulterate: to fill soaps with water.
- to build up the level of (an area) with earth, stones, etc.
- to become full: The hall filled rapidly. Our eyes filled with tears.
- to increase in atmospheric pressure: a filling cyclone.
- to become distended, as sails with the wind.
- fill and stand on, (of a sailing vessel) to proceed on a tack after being hove to or halted facing the wind;
- fill away, [Naut.]
- to fall off the wind and proceed on a board.
- to brace the yards, so that sails that have been aback will stand full.
- fill in:
- to supply missing or desired information: Fill in the facts of your business experience.
- to complete by adding detail, as a design or drawing: to fill in a sketch with shadow.
- to substitute for: to fill in for a colleague who is ill.
- to fill with some material: to fill in a crack with putty.
- to supply (someone) with information: Please fill me in on the morning news.
- fill out:
- to complete (a document, list, etc.) by supplying missing or desired information.
- to become larger, fuller, or rounder, as the figure: The children have begun to fill out since I saw them last.
- fill the bill. See bill 1 (def. 12).
- fill up:
- to fill completely: to fill up a glass; to fill up a fuel tank.
- to become completely filled: The riverbed filled up as a result of the steady rains.
- a full supply;
enough to satisfy want or desire: to eat one's fill.
- an amount of something sufficient for filling;
- a quantity of earth, stones, etc., for building up the level of an area of ground: These houses were built on fill.Cf. backfill.
- the feed and water in the digestive tract of a livestock animal, esp. that consumed before marketing.
Throwthrow (thrō),USA pronunciation v., threw, thrown, throw•ing, n.
- to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
- to hurl or project (a missile), as a gun does.
- to project or cast (light, a shadow, etc.).
- to project (the voice).
- to make it appear that one's voice is coming from a place different from its source, as in ventriloquism.
- to direct or send forth (words, a glance, etc.).
- to put or cause to go or come into some place, position, condition, etc., as if by hurling: to throw someone into prison; to throw a bridge across a river; to throw troops into action.
- to put on, off, or away hastily: to throw a shawl over one's shoulders.
- to move (a lever or the like) in order to activate, turn on, disconnect, etc., an apparatus or mechanism: to throw the switch.
- to connect, engage, disconnect, or disengage by such a procedure: to throw the current.
- to shape on a potter's wheel: to throw a vase.
- to bring to bear or invest: Throw all your energy into your work. The FBI threw every available agent into the case.
- to deliver a blow or punch: He threw a hard left jab to his opponent's chin.
- to cause to fall to the ground, esp. to hurl to the ground, as an opponent in wrestling.
- [Cards.]to play (a card).
- to lose (a game, race, or other contest) intentionally, as for a bribe.
- to cast (dice).
- to make (a cast) at dice: She threw two sixes.
- (of an animal, as a horse) to cause (someone) to fall off;
unseat: The horse threw his rider twice.
- to give or host: They threw a lavish party celebrating his 80th birthday.
- (of domestic animals) to bring forth (young).
- to twist (filaments) without attenuation in the production of yarn or thread.
- to overcome with astonishment or confusion;
amaze, disconcert, or confuse: It was her falsetto voice on top of it all that really threw me.
- to turn on a lathe.
- to cast, fling, or hurl a missile or the like.
- throw away:
- to dispose of;
- to employ wastefully;
- to fail to use;
miss (a chance, opportunity, etc.): He threw away a college education and a professional career.
- throw back:
- to retard the development or advancement of: His illness threw him back a year at school.
- to force into dependence upon or necessary use of.
- to return to;
- to revert to a type found in one's ancestry;
manifest atavism: Her red hair and blue eyes throw back to her great-grandmother.
- throw cold water on. See cold (def. 20).
- throw down the gauntlet or glove. See gauntlet 1 (def. 5).
- throw in, [Informal.]
- to add as a bonus or gratuity: They throw in breakfast with the room.
- to bring into (a discussion, plan, etc.) as an addition;
interject: The president threw in an amusing anecdote to relieve the tension.
- [Cards.]to abandon (a hand).
- throw in the sponge. See sponge (def. 11).
- throw in the towel. See towel (def. 2).
- throw off:
- to free oneself of;
cast aside: to throw off the wet poncho; to throw off the yoke of slavery.
- to escape from or delay, as a pursuer.
- to give off;
- to perform or produce with ease: The entertainer threw off a few songs and jokes to begin the show.
- to confuse;
fluster: Thrown off by jeers, she forgot her lines.
- [Australian Slang.]to criticize or ridicule (usually fol. by at).
- throw oneself at (someone) or at (someone's head), to strive to attract the interest or attention of, esp. in order to win the love or admiration of: Don't expect me to throw myself at you.
- throw oneself into, to engage in with energy or enthusiasm: She threw herself into learning the new routines.
- throw oneself on or upon (someone), to commit oneself to another's mercy, generosity, support, etc.;
trust in: The members of his wife's family have all thrown themselves on him.
- throw out:
- to cast away;
- to bring up for consideration;
propose: The committee threw out a few suggestions.
- to put out of mind;
reject: We can throw out that scheme.
- [Baseball.]to cause to be out by throwing the ball to a fielder, esp. an infielder, in time to prevent a batter or runner from reaching base safely: The shortstop backhanded the ball and threw the batter out at first.
- to eject from a place, esp. forcibly: He started making a disturbance so the bartenders threw him out.
- to expel, as from membership in a club.
- throw out the baby with the bathwater. See bathwater (def. 2).
- throw over, to forsake;
abandon: She threw over her first husband for another man.
- throw the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- throw together:
- to make in a hurried and haphazard manner.
- to cause to associate: Many nationalities have been thrown together in the American melting pot.
- throw up:
- to give up;
- to build hastily.
- to vomit.
- to point out, as an error;
- (of a hawk) to fly suddenly upward.
- an act or instance of throwing or casting;
- the distance to which anything is or may be thrown: a stone's throw.
- a venture or chance: It was his last throw.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of the crankpins, equal to one half of the piston stroke.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of an eccentric.
- the movement of a reciprocating part in one direction.
- (in a motion-picture theater) the distance between the projector and the screen.
- (in an auditorium or the like) the distance between a loudspeaker and the audience.
- the length of a beam of light: a spotlight with a throw of 500 feet.
- a scarf, boa, shawl, or the like.
- the distance to which a spotlight can be projected.
- the area illuminated by a spotlight.
- a light blanket, as for use when reclining on a sofa;
- a cast of dice.
- the number thrown with a pair of dice.
- [Wrestling.]the act, method, or an instance of throwing an opponent.
- the amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault.
- a throw, [Informal.]each: He ordered four suits at $300 a throw.
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi guys, this image is about Black Microsuede Feather And Down Filled Throw Pillows (Set Of 2) ( Down Filled Decorative Pillows #12). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1104 x 1104. This picture's file size is just 71 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Down Filled Decorative Pillows.
The bed room can be where you spend a great deal of your time and an essential a part of your house. So it's very important which you present it with large style. Additionally you should also make sure that the furniture in accordance with the theme of the area.
Should you have a look at accessories, it'd be a great idea where you'll get good and cheap furniture that may suit your budget to discover. If you're searching for Down Filled Decorative Pillows furniture then a ideal thing is to locate an internet store that carries it at a very inexpensive discount. As well as the finest portion is before you make your choice, you may also evaluate the price of furniture.
It is also probable that better possibilities will be found by you online than in furniture shops. While looking for your bedroom equipment keep in mind to check out other important things that accompany it such as for example blankets, pillowcases and the like. These are also usually available in the retailer that is exact same.
Make a list of different bits you'll need for the place and plan what you would devote to it, before you set out to locate furniture for that room that fits your allowance. Do not forget that buying over a budget that is specified is not easy, nonetheless it challenges.
Another approach to get furniture that is cheap-but superior on your bedroom would be to purchase used or applied products. There will numerous folks leave town will be interested to offer their outdated furniture and or acquiring fresh items. In cases that are such, the movers can prepare sales to acquire gone their outdated furniture. Do not forget that Down Filled Decorative Pillows gear may be really classy and classy in-design, and surely does not have to be of lowquality. A variety is of low priced space furniture to select from. You receive items starting from wood to hardwood or material.
The nice furnishings will give acceptance and design to the room, but when picked wrong, it will merely support ruin the interest. Long lasting expense of the furniture you need to buy, you should be sure that it combines properly to the bedroom with substance kind, and colour, dimension, design. As of late you get some Black Microsuede Feather And Down Filled Throw Pillows (Set Of 2) ( Down Filled Decorative Pillows #12) furniture that's quite affordable and cheap, however you will realize that these firms don't allow the quality. Here is the major reason why individuals get into cheap features that are such and whatever the case everything can proceed properly.