5 photos of Chicago Illinois USA Downtown Parking Garage Grant Park North ( Grant Park North Garage #3)
ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
IllinoisIl•li•nois (il′ə noi′, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 11,418,461; 56,400 sq. mi. (146,075 sq. km). Cap.: Springfield. Abbr.: IL (for use with zip code), Ill.
- a river flowing SW from NE Illinois to the Mississippi River: connected by a canal with Lake Michigan. 273 mi. (440 km) long.
The pronunciation of Illinois with a final (z),USA pronunciation which occurs chiefly among less educated speakers, is least common in Illinois itself, increasing in frequency as distance from the state increases.
Il•li•nois (il′ə noi′ or, sometimes, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nois
(-noi′, -noiz′).USA pronunciation
- a member of a confederacy of North American Indians of Algonquian stock, formerly occupying Illinois and adjoining regions westward.
- the Algonquian language of the Illinois and Miami Indians.
- United States of America.
- United States Army.
- USA Network (a cable television channel).
- Union of South Africa.
- United States of America.
- United States Army.
a trilogy of novels (1939) by John Dos Passos, consisting of The 42nd Parallel, 1919, and The Big Money.
USA Network (a cable television channel).
Downtowndown•town (doun′toun′),USA pronunciation adv.
- to or in the main business section of a city.
- of, pertaining to, or situated in the main business section of a city.
- the main business section of a city.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Grantgrant (grant, gränt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bestow or confer, esp. by a formal act: to grant a charter.
- to give or accord: to grant permission.
- to agree or accede to: to grant a request.
- to admit or concede;
accept for the sake of argument: I grant that point.
- to transfer or convey, esp. by deed or writing: to grant property.
- take for granted:
- to accept without question or objection;
assume: Your loyalty to the cause is taken for granted.
- to use, accept, or treat in a careless or indifferent manner: A marriage can be headed for trouble if either spouse begins to take the other for granted.
- something granted, as a privilege or right, a sum of money, or a tract of land: Several major foundations made large grants to fund the research project.
- the act of granting.
- [Law.]a transfer of property.
- a geographical unit in Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire, originally a grant of land to a person or group of people.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
Howdy folks, this image is about Chicago Illinois USA Downtown Parking Garage Grant Park North ( Grant Park North Garage #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 724 x 1210. This post's file size is only 149 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Grant Park North Garage.
Are you having problems deciding which lights will undoubtedly be chosen for simply, or your Grant Park North Garage the most effective illumination style for you? Because we shall give you four amazing recommendations on HOWTO pick the perfect light to your bedroom well, nowadays is the blessed day! Bedside lamps are a necessity in almost any room.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes insufficient, so that you must look into it to think about exactly how many obviously illuminated spots you should have within your bedroom. You'll be able to choose approaches that are unique and choose to use a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside lamp.
Lighting can be a huge section of your Grant Park North Garage, so you don't want to play by selecting the light that is wrong with everything you've create just. Think of the look you want to realize, and carry it. Themes during your lighting if you go along with layout that is ancient, then choose a medieval lamp.
Therefore be sure to plan ahead and choose how and just why you'll make use of a selected kind of Grant Park North Garage. Is it imagined to light the whole space up? Is a dim nook to be highlighted by it? Could it be used merely as environment or a reading lamp? This goes together together with the previous suggestion because occasionally the sack may also be an area for reading, watching Television, exercising and also working.
If you have a workspace within your bedroom, be sure to include lights or a stand close to the room and study late at night. And, obviously, if you have a wardrobe that is good, make sure to consider that area in calculating just how much lighting you'll need inside your room.
The biggest thing is to choose the answer that best matches your preferences whether their house or appearance is associated. It is very important to determine why the specific lighting is placed here and not there.