6 photos of Defiant 270 Degree White Doppler Motion Activated Outdoor LED Security Flood Light (charming Ceiling Mounted Outdoor Flood Lights #4)
Degreede•gree (di grē′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a series of steps or stages, as in a process or course of action;
a point in any scale.
- a stage or point in or as if in progression or retrogression: We followed the degrees of her recovery with joy.
- a stage in a scale of intensity or amount: a high degree of mastery.
- extent, measure, scope, or the like: To what degree will he cooperate?
- a stage in a scale of rank or station;
relative standing in society, business, etc.: His uncouth behavior showed him to be a man of low degree.
- an academic title conferred by universities and colleges as an indication of the completion of a course of study, or as an honorary recognition of achievement.
- a unit of measure, as of temperature or pressure, marked off on the scale of a measuring instrument: This thermometer shows a scale of degrees between only 20° and 40° C.
- [Geom.]the 360th part of a complete angle or turn, often represented by the sign°, as in 45°, which is read as 45 degrees. Cf. angle1 (def. 1c).
- the distinctive classification of a crime according to its gravity: murder in the first degree.
- one of the parallel formations of adjectives and adverbs used to express differences in quality, quantity, or intensity. In English, low and careful are the positive degree, lower and more careful are the comparative degree, lowest and most careful are the superlative degree.
- the sum of the exponents of the variables in an algebraic term: x3 and 2x2y are terms of degree three.
- the term of highest degree of a given equation or polynomial: The expression3x2y + y2 + 1 is of degree three.
- the exponent of the derivative of highest order appearing in a given differential equation.
- a tone or step of the scale.
- any of the 360 equal divisions of the ecliptic measured counterclockwise from the vernal equinox. Each of the 12 signs of the zodiac contains 30 degrees.
- a certain distance or remove in the line of descent, determining the proximity of relationship: a cousin of the second degree.
- [Archaic.]a line or point on the earth or the celestial sphere, as defined by degrees of latitude.
- [Obs.]a step, as of a stair.
- by degrees, by easy stages;
gradually: She grew angrier by degrees.
- to a degree:
- to a considerable extent;
- to a small extent;
somewhat: He is to a degree difficult to get along with.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Floodflood (flud),USA pronunciation n.
- a great flowing or overflowing of water, esp. over land not usually submerged.
- any great outpouring or stream: a flood of tears.
- the Flood, the universal deluge recorded as having occurred in the days of Noah. Gen. 7.
- the rise or flowing in of the tide (opposed to ebb).
- a floodlight.
- [Archaic.]a large body of water.
- to overflow in or cover with a flood;
fill to overflowing: Don't flood the bathtub.
- to cover or fill, as if with a flood: The road was flooded with cars.
- to overwhelm with an abundance of something: to be flooded with mail.
- to supply too much fuel to (the carburetor), so that the engine fails to start.
- to floodlight.
- to flow or pour in or as if in a flood.
- to rise in a flood;
- to suffer uterine hemorrhage, esp. in connection with childbirth.
- to have an excessive menstrual flow.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Hi folks, this image is about Defiant 270 Degree White Doppler Motion Activated Outdoor LED Security Flood Light (charming Ceiling Mounted Outdoor Flood Lights #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 980 x 980. It's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Ceiling Mounted Outdoor Flood Lights.
HPL isn't proposed inside the Defiant 270 Degree White Doppler Motion Activated Outdoor LED Security Flood Light (charming Ceiling Mounted Outdoor Flood Lights #4) for a stand along with wall-coverings. HPL nature isn't water easy and resistant to peel the installment off in the edges are not nice. Choose a material that's an easy task to clear as ceramic resources. If using hardwood- designed pieces, choose the tile pieces are not too tiny. Bits which can be too tiny trigger the grout that is a growing number of. Notice furthermore that the mileage grout installment is not too broad.
Several pores mark complicated to clean and reside in or permit bacteria. Solid surface material outstanding. Nonetheless pebble and marble could still be utilized through the cure done sporadically. Table and wall is with food which will get into our bodies in-direct contact. Use covering materials that not contain chemicals which are bad for your body.
High-intensity making the possibility of busted material to collide and become larger's use. Pick a material that may be increased for example solid surface and marble. If holes or breaks don't must change completely, due to the segment that was broken might be patched. As opposed to showcases and the metal content. When the product is broken in many part only, have to be enhanced overall.