This blog post about Drink Cabinet Bar have 8 photos it's including Home Bar Cabinets By Ethnic Chic, San Francisco Apartment By Catherine Kwong - Interesting Sideboard/drinks Cabinet, Howard Miller Barossa Valley Wine & Bar Cabinet 695-114, Drink Cabinet Bar #4 Black And White Inlaid Drinks Cabinet, Lovely Drink Cabinet Bar #5 Big Liquor Cabinet, Best 25+ Liquor Cabinet Ideas On Pinterest | Mad Men Decor, Liquor Cabinet Furniture And Green Dinning Room Furniture, Go Modern, Beautiful Drink Cabinet Bar #8 Liquor Cabinet In A Secretary Desk.. Following are the images:
Drink Cabinet Bar was posted at February 9, 2019 at 9:15 pm. This post is posted at the Cabinet category. Drink Cabinet Bar is labelled with Drink Cabinet Bar, Drink, Cabinet, Bar..
Drinkdrink (dringk),USA pronunciation v., drank or (Nonstandard) drunk, drunk or, often, drank, drink•ing;
- to take water or other liquid into the mouth and swallow it;
- to imbibe alcoholic drinks, esp. habitually or to excess;
tipple: He never drinks. They won't find jobs until they stop drinking.
- to show one's respect, affection, or hopes with regard to a person, thing, or event by ceremoniously taking a swallow of wine or some other drink (often fol. by to): They drank to his victory.
- to be savored or enjoyed by drinking: a wine that will drink deliciously for many years.
- to take (a liquid) into the mouth and swallow.
- to take in (a liquid) in any manner;
- to take in through the senses, esp. with eagerness and pleasure (often fol. by in): He drank in the beauty of the scene.
- to swallow the contents of (a cup, glass, etc.).
- to propose or participate in a toast to (a person, thing, or event): to drink one's health.
- any liquid that is swallowed to quench thirst, for nourishment, etc.;
- excessive indulgence in alcohol: Drink was his downfall.
- a swallow or draft of liquid;
potion: She took a drink of water before she spoke.
- a large body of water, as a lake, ocean, river, etc. (usually prec. by the): His teammates threw him in the drink.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
the newly-married pair to complete the home has selected Drink Cabinet Bar. As well as its contemporary style but nevertheless easy, this desk also been because of several strengths such as could be employed as a way of gathering the household, a kidis understanding together, a spot so forth and to put your kitchen gear.
This stand is usually in conjunction with a mini home but can be placed on another place. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional table because of its size that is small. If you prefer to buy this desk, there's in playing some design multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm no harm.
The Drink Cabinet Bar suited to kitchen space's current form. This mini-table has an appearance that is square that is sleek to produce it look more presentable for an energetic young couple. Modern platforms washed consequently didn't spend long a pair that are super active and may also be more easily handled.