Furniture · London Bar Mahogany . (marvelous Antique Mahogany Furniture #2)
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
LondonLon•don (lun′dən),USA pronunciation n.
- Jack, 1876–1916, U.S. short-story writer and novelist.
- a metropolis in SE England, on the Thames: capital of the United Kingdom.
- City of, an old city in the central part of the former county of London: the ancient nucleus of the modern metropolis. 5400;
1 sq. mi. (3 sq. km).
- County of, a former administrative county comprising the City of London and 28 metropolitan boroughs, now part of Greater London.
- Greater. Also, Greater London Council. an urban area comprising the city of London and 32 metropolitan boroughs. 7,111,500;
609 sq. mi. (1575 sq. km).
- a city in S Ontario, in SE Canada. 240,392.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Hi , this photo is about Furniture · London Bar Mahogany . (marvelous Antique Mahogany Furniture #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 560 x 560. It's file size is only 55 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Antique Mahogany Furniture.
How do you select the right quality Furniture · London Bar Mahogany . (marvelous Antique Mahogany Furniture #2)? The position of the kitchen desk will help the features of a home home, as we recognize. The existence with this table isn't only beneficial as a mix of food, but in addition a direct impact around your kitchen created's design. As a result of substantial kitchen counter material currently, select the right state your experience in evaluating the good qualities and negatives.
Ideally, the kitchen desk can be mentioned top quality if it has a strong construction, sturdy, gorgeous, mark resistant, simple to clear, heat resistant, and simple maintenance. But naturally none of the products that help most of the above characteristics. Thus, you should conform within the kitchen, where the facets that should be featured to the problems.