Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Valvevalve (valv),USA pronunciation n., v., valved, valv•ing.
- any device for halting or controlling the flow of a liquid, gas, or other material through a passage, pipe, inlet, outlet, etc.
- a hinged lid or other movable part that closes or modifies the passage in such a device.
- [Anat.]a membranous fold or other structure that controls the flow of a fluid, as one that permits blood to flow in one direction only.
- (in musical wind instruments of the trumpet class) a device for changing the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone.
- one of the two or more separable pieces composing certain shells.
- either half of the silicified shell of a diatom.
- one of the segments into which a capsule dehisces.
- a flap or lidlike part of certain anthers.
- See vacuum tube (def. 1).
- [Archaic.]one of the leaves of a double or folding door.
- to provide with a means of controlling the flow of liquid, gas, etc., by inserting a valve.
Locationlo•ca•tion (lō kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor.
- a place or situation occupied: a house in a fine location.
- a tract of land of designated situation or limits: a mining location.
- [Motion Pictures.]a place outside of the studio that is used for filming a movie, scene, etc.
- any position on a register or memory device capable of storing one machine word.
- the act of locating;
state of being located.
- [Civil Law.]a letting or renting.
- on location, [Motion Pictures.]engaged in filming at a place away from the studio, esp. one that is or is like the setting of the screenplay: on location in Rome.
Hello , this picture is about Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location ( Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1771 x 1434. It's file size is only 418 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location.
Very few would concur that there is something. Every eye is qualified to receive standard walls in virtually any bathroom irrespective of how superior the look is.
The surfaces generally of well maintained bathrooms are simple and generally plain or sometimes concealed with stunning hardwood ornaments up-to the limit. In creating a good experience, this with all the accurate mix of toilet ceiling lights can help.
The thought of decorating a Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location ( Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location #4) can be changed frequently so the bathroom has always been a better position. You'll be able to boost your shower experience using the proper wall decor. The use of wall hangings shunned within the toilet because the usage of humidity and water from hot water can in fact harm this wall design. The children's bathrooms likewise have wall decorations that are distinct.
What type of Gas Fireplace Shut Off Valve Location is available today? There are various endless suggestions when it comes to decorating bathroom surfaces. Designing the walls in this region can be done solely by painting with a particular design that can produce the area look bigger than it is actually.
Many love their favorite animation characters to display on the toilet surfaces. Using the proper light hues and shades is also in building the proper decor essential. Lastly, the combination of pale colors and the right toilet roof lamps create the toilet wall a great thing to look at. It doesn't matter what your innovative, the space form can't alter. Nevertheless, you can teach all your creativity to create colour and some life inside the tub knowledge.
As of late, using the utilization of mirrors getting more and more common, decorating tips are increasingly crucial. Experience and the more showcases around the wall, the better the design of a toilet that offers picture of the little area to a bigger.