Licenseli•cense (lī′səns),USA pronunciation n., v., -censed, -cens•ing.
- formal permission from a governmental or other constituted authority to do something, as to carry on some business or profession.
- a certificate, tag, plate, etc., giving proof of such permission;
official permit: a driver's license.
- permission to do or not to do something.
- intentional deviation from rule, convention, or fact, as for the sake of literary or artistic effect: poetic license.
- exceptional freedom allowed in a special situation.
- excessive or undue freedom or liberty.
- the legal right to use a patent owned by another.
- to grant authoritative permission or license to.
[esp. Law,] li′cen•sor, n.
Plateplate1 (plāt),USA pronunciation n., v., plat•ed, plat•ing.
- a shallow, usually circular dish, often of earthenware or porcelain, from which food is eaten.
- the contents of such a dish;
- an entire course of a meal served on such a dish: I had the vegetable plate for lunch.
- the food and service for one person, as at a banquet, fund-raising dinner, or the like: The wedding breakfast cost $20 a plate.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., of metal plated with gold or silver.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., made of gold or silver.
- a dish, as of metal or wood, used for collecting offerings, as in a church.
- a thin, flat sheet or piece of metal or other material, esp. of uniform thickness.
- metal in such sheets.
- a flat, polished piece of metal on which something may be or is engraved.
- See license plate.
- a flat or curved sheet of metal, plastic, glass, or similar hard material, on which a picture or text has been engraved, etched, molded, photographically developed, or drawn, that is inked, as in a press, for printing impressions on other surfaces.
- a printed impression from such a piece or from some similar piece, as a woodcut.
- a full-page illustration in a book, esp. an insert on paper different from the text pages.
- a piece of armor made from a thin, flat piece or several such pieces of tough material, esp. wrought iron or steel.
- armor composed of thin, flat pieces;
- the part of a denture that conforms to the mouth and contains the teeth.
- the entire denture.
- the plate. See home plate.
- rubber1 (def. 14).
- See plate glass.
- a sheet of glass, metal, etc., coated with a sensitized emulsion, used for taking a photograph.
- a platelike part, structure, or organ.
- a thin piece or cut of beef from the lower end of the ribs. See diag. under beef.
- See crustal plate.
- one of the interior elements of a vacuum tube, toward which electrons are attracted by virtue of its positive charge;
anode. Abbr.: P
- [Carpentry.]any of various horizontal timbers or boards laid flat across the heads of studding, upon floors, etc., to support joists, rafters, or studs at or near their ends.
- a gold or silver cup or the like awarded as the prize in a horse race or some other contest.
- a horse race or some other contest for such a prize.
- a rounded argent.
- have on one's plate, [Informal.]to have as an immediate task, obligation, or prospect: I had too much on my plate already to take on another task.
- to coat (metal) with a thin film of gold, silver, nickel, etc., by mechanical or chemical means.
- to cover or overlay with metal plates for protection.
- to forge (a bloom or the like) into a broad piece.
- to hammer (cutlery) gently to produce an even surface.
- to make a stereotype or electrotype plate from (type).
- [Papermaking.]to give a high gloss to (paper), as on supercalendered paper.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Google Panda License Plate In New York (charming New York Vanity License Plates #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 595 x 592. This photo's file size is just 58 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: New York Vanity License Plates.
Drapes are one of the important pieces in a room. Google Panda License Plate In New York (charming New York Vanity License Plates #1) ready to dam the daylight is too vibrant on the other-hand can also be in a position to address area of the room so as not obvious in the external and on the outside. Till a room is scarcely that had a screen with no drapes so excellent blackout functionality.
To produce a good mix of design of the area through the selection of proper drapes, we must be watchful in the mixture and complement of hues, models, together with the curtain components with the idea of area and also the decoration of the window itself. Not only this, the election blackout should also be used to paint the surfaces like the curtains have a colour that's not in equilibrium together with the colour of the colour, the end result will appear strange and also the contrast is not it?
Blinds than beneficial when it comes to functionality, also can be treated as a component of decoration that will adorn the space. These items might be combined with the concept of the space together with varieties and models of windows to be able in the future together and present another room decor.