Grantgrant (grant, gränt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bestow or confer, esp. by a formal act: to grant a charter.
- to give or accord: to grant permission.
- to agree or accede to: to grant a request.
- to admit or concede;
accept for the sake of argument: I grant that point.
- to transfer or convey, esp. by deed or writing: to grant property.
- take for granted:
- to accept without question or objection;
assume: Your loyalty to the cause is taken for granted.
- to use, accept, or treat in a careless or indifferent manner: A marriage can be headed for trouble if either spouse begins to take the other for granted.
- something granted, as a privilege or right, a sum of money, or a tract of land: Several major foundations made large grants to fund the research project.
- the act of granting.
- [Law.]a transfer of property.
- a geographical unit in Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire, originally a grant of land to a person or group of people.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Grant Park Garage North ( Grant Park North Garage Photo Gallery #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2499 x 1878. This post's file size is just 667 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Grant Park North Garage.
Is the Grant Park North Garage? I understand first. Toiletries and make-up in the back of the torpedo. The medicine cabinet was sloppy with unusual bottles, creams, and ointments. The clothing under the sink was packed in leaks with rolls of toilet paper and everything was not correct elsewhere.
Start with considering little, if actually that seems like more work than you would like to manage. How could you optimize the space you curently have? One of many suggestions will be to arrange the space under your Grant Park Garage North ( Grant Park North Garage Photo Gallery #1). Everybody includes a closet there, but points just throw in there before mess isn't structured. Rather, have you been considering benefiting from storage bins that are tiny and labeling them?
Among the finest Grant Park North Garage I Have found lately involves, not remodeling, but only rethinking your toilet layout. For those who have a room, you can enter concealed racks that will shop and display everything from your make-up for some pretty knickknacks. And when you need to make your toiletries hidden, you are able to generally insert hidden cabinets and cupboards.