Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Hello , this image is about Harnett County CIT Graduates - June 2017 (amazing Harnett County Sheriff Office #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 829 x 479. It's file size is only 74 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Harnett County Sheriff Office.
This desk comes with natural or metallic shade including dreary, black or white. Chairs are utilized too straightforward rather than too high using 3 seats' variety. This table is barely useful for communicating and eating since the measurement isn't too-large. Components employed ie steel.
The Harnett County CIT Graduates - June 2017 (amazing Harnett County Sheriff Office #4) ideal for natural form of home area. This natural desk features a square-shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural perception. This table combines natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops also broader such that it can be used to place fruits utensils such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean using a round or square legs are little and skinny in order to prevent the perception of tightness in the home.