Castlecas•tle (kas′əl, kä′səl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
- the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
- a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
- a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
- any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
- the rook.
- to place or enclose in or as in a castle.
- to move (the king) in castling.
- to move the king two squares horizontally and bring the appropriate rook to the square the king has passed over.
- (of the king) to be moved in this manner.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Renovationren•o•vate (ren′ə vāt′),USA pronunciation v., -vat•ed, -vat•ing, adj.
- to restore to good condition;
make new or as if new again;
- to reinvigorate;
Howdy guys, this image is about Highclere Castle After Renovation (charming Downton Abbey House #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 819 x 614. This image's file size is only 104 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Downton Abbey House.
Effectively for anyone of you who've a Downton Abbey House of course, you are however unhappy with the active layout inside your home. Nonetheless, don't fear since additional models may try are minibar design kitchen that is minimalist that is modern. To style the mini bar is obviously crucial for those of you who are married.
Nowadays, the kitchen stand made from ceramic is advised since wallet-pleasant, resilient, and flexible. Ceramic materials can also be for sale in patterns numerous shades, styles, and measurements. More importantly, ceramic table can be obtained with a variety of pricing selections, which range from cheap to pricey though.
Since for your reason of one's ease in serving and cooking food. To create the mini bar needless to say there are many to pick from including vintage to modern. Highclere Castle After Renovation (charming Downton Abbey House #4) did not avoid with a number of lamps that will illuminate the club stand later. This design works of surviving in harmony lifetime for that cause. Therefore in the event the mini bar and mustn't pick because as a way to preserve era all of the attributes must be.