Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Hi folks, this photo is about Letchworth State Park - YouTube (marvelous Ny State Parks With Cabins Amazing Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1050 x 591. It's file size is only 129 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Ny State Parks With Cabins.
Ny State Parks With Cabins is being used in combination with increasing volume. An increasing number of homeowners realize that ability can be used by them in their restroom. There are various different choices to select from. It's just of thinning your final decision to only one choice an issue. Letchworth State Park - YouTube (marvelous Ny State Parks With Cabins Amazing Ideas #4)s that is classic are often oval or round.
For something only a little different a Letchworth State Park - YouTube (marvelous Ny State Parks With Cabins Amazing Ideas #4) that is significantly ranked can be chosen by you. One end of the spike is two or an inch deep, while the idea of the oval could be the common range for that drain. You should possess a greater table room to support this type nonetheless it is magnificent to all and behold sorts of fun showing off to your friends. You may also discover different styles such as block. Some comes with a dish that's exactly the same depth through the pan although some have a pan that resembles a semicircle. Both models are only a of determining which one will continue to work best-in your bathroom.
Normal products contain metal or porcelain. Which regular elements are excellent, for real attractive products can be chosen by you like concrete or pebble. The caliber of the structure adds the toilet and real dilemma and is fairly gorgeous.