MississippiMis•sis•sip•pi (mis′ə sip′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the S United States. 2,520,638;
47,716 sq. mi. (123,585 sq. km). Cap.: Jackson. Abbr.: MS (for use with zip code), Miss.
- a river flowing S from N Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico: the principal river of the U.S. 2470 mi. (3975 km) long;
from the headwaters of the Missouri to the Gulf of Mexico 3988 mi. (6418 km) long.
MedicaidMed•i•caid (med′i kād′),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes l.c.)
- a U.S. government program, financed by federal, state, and local funds, of hospitalization and medical insurance for persons of all ages within certain income limits.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Purposepur•pose (pûr′pəs),USA pronunciation n., v., -posed, -pos•ing.
- the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, etc.
- an intended or desired result;
- the subject in hand;
the point at issue.
- practical result, effect, or advantage: to act to good purpose.
- on purpose, by design;
intentionally: How could you do such a thing on purpose?
- to the purpose, relevant;
to the point: Her objections were not to the purpose.
- to set as an aim, intention, or goal for oneself.
- to intend;
- to resolve (to do something): He purposed to change his way of life radically.
- to have a purpose.
Hi there, this image is about Mississippi Medicaid Office #5 4 Purpose .. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 713. It's file size is just 84 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Mississippi Medicaid Office.
This table is sold with metallic or natural colour for example dull, bright or dark. Seats are employed also basic and never too high with 3 seats' variety. Since the dimension is not too-large, this stand is barely used for speaking and eating. Supplies employed ie steel.
The Mississippi Medicaid Office #5 4 Purpose . suited to natural sort of kitchen place. This natural table includes a square-shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be lean with a rectangular or spherical thighs are little and skinny so as to steer clear of the effect of tightness inside the home.