MissouriMis•sour•i (mi zŏŏr′ē, -zŏŏr′ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sour•is, (esp. collectively) -sour•i for 3.
- a state in the central United States. 4,917,444;
69,674 sq. mi. (180,455 sq. km). Cap.: Jefferson City. Abbr.: MO (for use with zip code), Mo.
- a river flowing from SW Montana into the Mississippi N of St. Louis, Mo. 2723 mi. (4382 km) long.
- a member of a North American Indian tribe belonging to the Siouan linguistic stock, located on the Missouri River in early historic times and now extinct as a tribe.
- from Missouri, [Informal.]unwilling to accept something without proof;
skeptical: I'm from Missouri--you'll have to show me that you're right.Mis•sour′i•an, adj., n.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Vacationva•ca•tion (vā kā′shən, və-),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel;
recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
- a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
- freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
- an act or instance of vacating.
va•ca′tion•er, va•ca′tion•ist, n.
- to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.
Hi , this picture is about Missouri Treehouse Cabin Family Vacation (attractive Missouri River Cabins #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 481. It's file size is just 133 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Missouri River Cabins.
Everyone understands that Missouri Treehouse Cabin Family Vacation (attractive Missouri River Cabins #2) colour is one of the most significant factors to make a beautiful room design. Colour is definitely an indispensable aspect for decorating, remodeling or making styles, consequently selecting the most appropriate colors must be considered. As previously mentioned in the earlier post, the color could force effect on interaction, belief and emotion.
In deciding on the best color for the household bedrooms thus, you ought to spend particular interest. The bedroom is actually a haven where we sleep when we are exhausted, a place where we sleep, tired of the daily program, or perhaps once we are sick. The bed room could be the area wherever we desired read a well liked book to be alone or perhaps remain muted. Bedrooms should be a spot that will produce us feel not uncomfortable.
Because of the importance of the bedroom's event, we should share the styles that are best bedroom. We should select the style and shade that may create us attain peace of mind and luxury. Peace will be encouraged by a room style that in a chaotic time. You will discover with a space with Missouri River Cabins shade that is good can be a luxury by itself.