Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
AtlantaAt•lan•ta (at lan′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Georgia, in the N part. 425,022.
Hello , this photo is about Pet-Friendly Cabins Near Atlanta ( Cabins Near Athens Ga #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1152 x 768. It's file size is just 225 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Cabins Near Athens Ga.
Are you still while in the disposition to prepare whilst in the kitchen were filthy? Have to be challenging? Cooking can be an action that involves sensations. If you are feeling miserable consequently of the chaotic environment of the kitchen, Cabins Near Athens Ga might be estimated in case your recipes is likewise crazy. Keeping the kitchen to preserve it clean and tidy isn't a straightforward thing.
Especially if your home gear is already so much. As well as the meals substances are dispersed. You may be missing the cooking disposition should you not set a good Cabins Near Athens Ga process. It is possible to taste the cooking isn't not surprisingly, even when required. You need a storage method in a kitchen that is effective. Cooking utensils, food seasonings and substances not only to be kept neatly and firmly but in addition within reach. Just how to? Let us appear together.
Create Shelves For Hardware. Produce so you are easyto categorize them a tray which will carry equivalent items. Once they require back deposition of similar items in a single area facilitate and will simplify the research.