Showshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Show More (ordinary Golden State Plumbing #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 713. This photo's file size is just 91 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Golden State Plumbing.
Are you having trouble deciding which lamps is going to be chosen on your Show More (ordinary Golden State Plumbing #2) the very best lighting style for you? Since we shall offer you four amazing tips about how to pick the excellent illumination for the bedroom effectively, nowadays is the blessed day! Bedside lamps are a necessity in nearly every bedroom.
However, it is sometimes not enough, and that means you should think about it to take into account how many obviously educated sites you need to have in your bedroom. You go for a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp and can choose different approaches.
The thing that is biggest will be to choose the answer that best fits your requirements whether appearance or their house is connected. It's crucial that you decide why the precise light is placed below and never there.